Complete outfitting includes your choice of canoe style, generous food supplies, and all camping equipment. All you need to bring is fishing gear and personal items.
Canoe brands include Grumman, Alumacraft, Souris River, Northstar,and Wenonah Kevlar. In addition to tandem canoes we stock 3-seat models as well as solo canoes that weigh just 36 pounds.
Our food is packed according to the meals you select off the menu. The first two dinners are fresh and then tasty freeze-dried entrees after that. A vegetarian menu is also available.
Complete Ultra Light Outfitting Includes
- 17′ Alumacraft Ultra Light Canoe (61 lbs.) w/paddles, portaging yoke, & Stearns Canoeing Vests
- Deluxe Food Supplies (See Our Menu)
- Eureka self-supporting Timberline Tent
- Fresh Laundered Sleeping Bags
- Therm-A-Rest self-inflating Sleeping Pads (72 inch)
- Nylon Packs w/Padded Straps and Waterproof Liners
- Cookwear and Eating Utensils
- Rain Tarp, Saw, Axe or Hatchet
- Rain Ponchos, Rope, Water Container
- Gas stove and lantern
- Shovel and fire grate (for Quetico trips)
- Detailed Trip Routing and Use of Shower Facilities
Complete Ultra Light Outfitting
|10 or More||$74.00|
|(Daily Per Person Rates)|
Complete Deluxe Kevlar Outfitting Includes
The same as Ultra Light except the following upgrades:
- Kevlar Canoe (42-45 lbs.) with Bent-Shaft Paddles
- Crazy Creek camp chairs/canoe seat backrests
- Deluxe “Quallofil” Sleeping Bags and Pillows
- Nylon Packs with Padded Straps & Hip Belts
- Deluxe Nylon Rain Tarp
- Water Purification Tablets
- One Set of Detailed Trip Maps
Complete Deluxe Kevlar Outfitting
|10 or More||$86.00|
|(Daily Per Person Rates)|
DISCOUNTS OFF ABOVE RATES
Age 8-17 – Deduct 20% (under age 8 is free)
Party size of 5-7 people – Adults Deduct 10%
Party size of 8 or more – Adults Deduct 20%
Bring own tent -5% Own sleeping bags – 5%
RESERVATIONS – A $75 per person deposit is required on complete outfitting or food package. A $150 deposit for the entire party is sufficient to reserve partial outfitting.
Your trip may start any day of the week. Calendar days apply, no part days allowed unless cleared in advance. We always have enough equipment on hand. It’s the entry permits that are limited, so please MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY!
SALES & LODGING TAX – Outfitting is subject to 7.375% Sales Tax. Sales Tax and a 3% Lodging Tax applies to motel accommodations (4% for the Moose Lake Bunkhouse).
CANCELLATIONS – Trips cancelled at least 15 days in advance receive deposit back less a $25 processing fee. No refund available with less than 15 day notice.
EARLY RETURNS – If you return from your trip early, we’ll refund for the days of early return on equipment only; no refund on food.
PAYMENT POLICY – We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard & Discover.